Do you really have what it takes to succeed?
Have you ever wondered what you must be willing to do to be successful in business or your career?
I think I’ve been asked at least 5,000 times what it really takes to succeed in business, so below I’ve listed 10 questions you can use to find out if you have what it takes to be successful in business. That’s all it takes or you just need to “work” a little to get there.
I heard Jim Rohn say years ago that you have to pay the price of discipline or the price of regrets. Discipline weighs ounces…regrets weigh tons!
That said, here are 10 questions to ask yourself:
1. Are you disciplined?
2. Do you take rejection personally? Criticism What about?
3. Do you recover quickly from making mistakes or failing repeatedly?
4. Are you a planner or do you get things done by the seat of your pants?
5. Are you willing to take risks? Moderate or Big?
6. Do you focus on one thing and one thing only until you achieve your desired result? Do
7. you have the stamina to keep going long after everyone else is tired?
8. Can you delegate work well or are you the only one who can get things done correctly?
9. Do you wait for things to happen or do you actively pursue what you want?
10. Do you do whatever is necessary or whatever is convenient to achieve your goals?
It is important to ask yourself these questions to get a true picture of your nature and behavior.
I have found that successful people are aware of the consequences of not being proficient in these areas and find other methods, resources, or people to manage them.
food for thought?
Remember to create a masterpiece!