There are several top-up health insurance policies available on the market, and the best one for you will depend on your specific needs and budget. Some top-up health insurance policies that are worth considering include:
- Family Floater Health Insurance: A family floater policy covers all the members of the family under one sum insured. It’s useful for large families, as the premium remains the same regardless of the number of members.
- Critical Illness Insurance: A critical illness policy provides a lump-sum payment if the policyholder is diagnosed with a specified serious illness, such as cancer or heart attack.
- Personal Accident Insurance: A personal accident policy provides a lump-sum payment if the policyholder is injured in an accident.
- Hospital Daily Cash Benefit: This policy provides a fixed amount of cash per day for each day you’re hospitalized.
- Senior Citizen Health Insurance: This policy is tailor-made for elderly citizens and covers various illnesses that are common in old age.
- Super Top-up Health Insurance: A super top-up policy supplements your existing health insurance policy. It provides additional coverage once the policyholder has exhausted the sum insured of their primary policy
It’s worth noting that the best top-up health insurance policy for you will depend on your specific needs, budget, and current coverage. It’s recommended to compare policies from different providers and read the terms and conditions carefully before making a decision.